Approved for 2 CE Credits.
Attention: Registered Real Estate Agents and Brokers.
In order to pursue your goals and dreams as a professional and in retirement, it is necessary to determine a strategy for your future. Otherwise, your choices may be limited and your options few.
General outline to include; but not limited to:
Types of Investments
A sound investment strategy professionally and personally is an excellent start toward helping you pursue your financial goals.
- What to consider before you invest
- A look into 401(k)s, Solo 401(k)s and SEP IRAs and the benefits of each
- Know your risk score!
- Investment risk management strategies
Tax Management Strategies
Understanding tax strategies and managing your tax bill are an integral part of a sound financial approach. Conversely, ignoring the tax ramifications of your investment portfolio may result in lower overall performance. Some taxes can be deferred, and others can be managed through tax-efficient investing.
- Learn how to create tax free income from your 401K and IRAs
- Learn the multi-step strategy to create tax free income
- Taxes and marginal tax rates
- Taxable investments
- Capital gains income tax exclusion
- Investments with tax advantages
Additional Topics may Focus on:
- Inflation, prices and purchasing power
- Retirement trends
- Retirement Income Sources
- Distributions in retirement
Date and Time
Tue, Jun 02, 2020
12:00p - 2:00p EST